Help Using this Site
- Lost UserName/Password?
- Subscriber Rules
- Discussion Forums
- Contact Us
This is a subscription web site. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe.
- Visit the Subscription Information page, so you can see all the things members of this site get.
- Complete the Subscription Application. You will be prompted for your name, email address, desired screen name and desired password.
It is important that you enter your real email address on this screen, because it is used to send you a registration email message containing your account authorization code and further instructions.
- Account Activation
After submitting your application, you will see a message on the screen indicating whether your subscription was successfully processed..
It if was, you will receive an email message containing your UserName and Password (chosen by you). You may log into the Subscribers Area anytime after your subscription has been approved.
You must be a registered subscriber before logging into the Subscribers Area. Clicking on any item on the main page will automatically take you to the Login Screen. The login program will prompt you for your UserName and Password.
Important: "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser before logging in and/or posting. Your login status is passed via cookie by the login program to the posting program.
Lost your UserName or password?
If you've lost (or did not receive) your 'Welcome New Subscriber' email, or if you've forgotten your username or password, you can use the Lost Password feature on the login page to receive an automatic email message (sent to your originally registered email address) of your registration record.
Broadly stated, the goals of this site are to provide subscribers with the information and resources described in the Subscription Information page. In return, we expect you to abide by a few simple rules.
These guidelines are intended to help maintain a useful amount of order. These rules may be revised without notice.
The discussion forums are provided as a way for you to ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and in generally connect with other subscribers. In order for the discussion forums to work, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do lead by example - Nothing improves a forum more than posters who reason sharply, write well, and have some perspective about it all. Be one of them.
- Do keep it clean - A differance of opinion between subscribers is acceptable, but refrain from abusive attacks, engaging in senseless flame wars, and using profane language.
- Do use common sense - If you read a post that sounds too good or strange to be true, it probably is.
- Do stay on topic - If you are going to reply to a post, make sure you are placing it in the correct area. Use the reply button below the original post.
- Do not post commercial messages. This means don't use the discussion forums for self promotion.
- Don't spam - Post your message once
- Don't violate poster privacy - Don't reveal online private or personal information of another individual. If you are asked for a friend's email address, the best advice usually is to forward the request to the friend. He or she can then decide whether to respond.
- Don't play games - Don't represent yourself as another person, create or use another screen name to avoid a revocation of posting privileges, misrepresent the site or your role in it, and don't misattribute a contribution you've made.
- Don't be a whiner - If you really, really find this site not to your liking, let the webmaster know directly, learn to live with it, or move along.